20 December 2018

Fate series: Caster Gilgamesh Valentine scene


Gilgamesh:  "What, a gift?  From you, to me?

..... You really don't know fear, do you? 
I didn't think you would get ahead of me and give me something.

Well, I will take it as a strong point of yours.
After all, you're the idiot who got through that difficult situation with courage alone.

Then? Where is it?
Don't make me wait too much. Hurry up and hand it over!

............
Hey, is this that thing? That thing which all the Heroic Spirits are making a fuss over about?  Valentine's chocolate?

N---!
You fool! Just who do you think I am?! 
Even if I'm being more prudent now, I'm still the great King of Uruk, who collected all the treasures of the world!  
Well, Ishtar took a part of them, but, leaving that aside.  
To give me something like this...
Aren't you ashamed!? Reflect on yourself!"

[ Choices:
1. As I thought, homemade chocolates from an amateur weren't good!
2. If only we had a high-class brand shop in Chaldea! ]

"You fool! I'm not talking about quality. It's about quantity.  
This won't last two bites.  
With this amount of sweets, our banquet will be over in an instant!
Do you think that your fun time with the King will last only a few minutes?!

..... Hmph. You're truly hopeless.
But this must be the limit of a poor Master.
It can't be helped. This time, specially for you, I'll show you a real Valentine.
Follow me, Guda.
You'll learn what my Uruk (treasure) really is!"

Basically... Gilgamesh first complained about your gift, saying that 'quantity matters as much as quality'.  Then he said, "Do you think that your fun time with the king will last only a few minutes?"  ( XD )

Then he invited you on "A Whole New World" trip to see Uruk - it is his greatest treasure so it's like him showing you a part of his heart. He sure knows how to make you feel special.

Caster Gilgamesh is so nice, isn't he?  And Uruk looks absolutely stunning!  (I didn't think that ~2600BC could look that beautiful).

This is a fanservice event but an awesome scene and this is what Caster Gilgamesh would totally do.

No comments:

Post a Comment